Taste the smooth, rich flavors of vanilla extracted from imported vanilla beans, one of the world's favorite flavors. Just a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract is enough to add subtle sweetness to your favorite desserts, and is a key ingredient that pairs wonderfully with meringues, parfaits, cupcakes, and fruit. What does vanilla extract do? Where does vanilla extract come from? Discover the answers here while exploring new uses for vanilla.
• Enhance the flavor of your favorite cake, muffin, or brownie mix with 1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla.
• Round out the sweetness and boost the flavor of fruit salads by adding 1 teaspoon to 4 cups of fruit.
• For richer flavor and enticing aroma, start with 1/4 teaspoon to one cup coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
• Vanilla can also enhance the flavor of meat sauces, marinades and vinaigrettes.
• Balance savory meat flavors by adding vanilla to sauces or glazes for chicken, pork or shellfish.